Sunday, August 9, 2026

BONNIE HANSEN PEEL

 


Bonnie Laraine Peel

Listen to Obituary

Bonnie Hansen Peel passed away from natural causes on August 3, 2026 in Payson, Utah. She was a devoted wife and mother.


She was born November 13, 1933 to her parents Lester J Hansen and Mary Ethel Larsen in Ephraim, Utah.


Bonnie married Thomas R Peel in Salt Lake City, Utah. They later moved to Mt. Pleasant, Utah to live where they raised three beautiful, wonderful daughters, Pamella, Suzanne, and Sharleen.


Bonnie was a beautiful seamstress. She was a homemaker, enjoyed canning and was a great cook. She was a farmer’s wife and worked side by side with her husband and taught her daughters the value of hard work.


Bonnie is survived by her daughters, Pamella (Terry) Rigby and Sharleen Nicosia; grandchildren, Michael, Lesa, Rickie, Tyler, Wyatt, and Austin; and thirteen great grandchildren.


She is preceded in death by her parents; husband Tom; daughter Suzanne (David) Bailey; son-in-law Samuel Nicosia; brothers, Burke, Philp, Larry, Jerry, Teral; sisters LaRue and Dixie.


A visitation will be held Monday, August 10, 2026 from 10:00 to 10:45 a.m. Funeral services will follow at 11:00 a.m. Both will be held at 96 North 100 West, Mt. Pleasant, Utah. Interment will take place in the Mt. Pleasant City Cemetery.

To send flowers or plant a memorial tree in memory, please visit our flower stor

1 comment:

  1. Natural remedies are always the best alternative to any health problems, I was diagnosed of HPV and Herpes virus 2 years ago, and I have been feeling so much down and sick daily.. I was prescribed medication from my doctor, and none could help me and even caused more side effects on me.
    But I am fully convinced that natural herbs medications are always the best alternative. I fully recovered my health back completely after using traditional Chinese medicine I ordered from a great herbalist called Dr Isaac, His herbs medicine works perfectly, and I recommend y'all to contact him today and be happy forever, reach out to him via WhatsApp on ( +234 807 544 9538) or email ( drisaacherbscure2@gmail.com) he's 100% reliable

    ReplyDelete